insuranceQuotes wants you to have peace of mind that your homeowner’s insurance will be there in the event you need it.
Standard home insurance coverage protects:
- Dwelling – the structure of your home
- Personal Possessions – things such as furniture and clothing
- Liability Coverage – covers you in case someone else is hurt in your home
- Additional Living Expenses – temporary housing costs if your home becomes uninhabitable
Did you know that bundling your home and auto insurance policies could save you up to $500? Here are a few additional home insurance discounts that you may qualify for:
- Multi-policy discounts
- Home security systems
- Claims free discount
- Newly purchased homebuyer discount
- Smoke detectors & fire extinguishers
Discounts vary by state, so contact us today to see how much we can save you on your homeowner's insurance!
Legal fireworks pose threat to your holiday celebration.
Learn the essentials on how to protect your home and possessions against natural disaster, fire and theft, as well as how to save money on you home insurance premium.
- What is a premium?
- What is a deductible?
- What are the different types of home insurance deductible?
- What is liability insurance?
- What are the different types of home insurance?
- What is flood insurance?
- What is earthquake insurance?
- What are home insurance riders/ floaters/ endorsements?
- How much home insurance coverage do I need?
- What is bundling?
Damage, Theft & Claims
- Does home insurance cover floods?
- Does home insurance cover earthquakes?
- How to create a home inventory.
- How do I file a claim?
- How to ensure your home is protected against theft.
- How to winterize you home.
- Own a dog? How to avoid dog bite liability.
Money Saving Tips
- Should I raise my home insurance deductible?
- How a good credit score can save you money on insurance.
- Should I bundle my home and auto insurance policies?